Who can apply:
A person with a bachelor’s and master’s degree in economy with 3+ years of experience.
- Booking of all business changes (purchase invoice of all expenses, dinar and foreign exchange statements of account, foreign earnings service, tax, procurement and record of inventory, sales invoice)
- Keeping records of capital assets (keeping record of procurement, activation, depreciation, sales)
- Monthly balance report of VAT
- Creating cash journal and keeping records of the account through bookkeeping
- Payroll, paid leave benefits, and compensation of other income
- Calculation of withholding tax and other types of tax
- Reconciliation of account payable and account receivable
- Participating in the preparation of annual financial reports and preparation of tax return for corporate tax
- Keeping track and implementation of valid law regulations in the field of accounting and tax regulations
- Preparation of information and creating of monthly and quarterly financial and statistical reports in accordance with valid regulations
- Employee registration for compulsory social insurance
- Completing other assignments when needed
Key skills and experience:
- Three years of experience in the same or similar jobs
- University education in the field of economics
- Good knowledge of English language
- Experience working in Excel
- Analytical and precise, detail-oriented and able to complete tasks on time
Core competency requirements:
- Great analytical skills
- Enthusiastic, a highly motivated and highly proactive person
- A tendency to think and solve problems methodically and logically
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
- Full team's support by helping you join the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Full team's support by helping you sharpen your technical skills
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at email@example.com and join the Vega IT team.
- Work or Internship at Vega IT
Please use this page to contact us regarding your need for our services or to pitch a project. If you prefer sending an email, feel free to contact us directly by using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.