Who can apply:
We are looking for an experienced business analyst with around 3+ years of experience. A candidate with a bachelor degree in the business field and finance, and with 3+ years of experience as a business analyst. Preferably with a technical background in IT.
- Writing technical user stories
- Communicating with clients about business expectations
- Being the link between the development team and our client's business
- Not only understanding the client’s needs, but thinking along, and proposing holistic solutions, etc.
- Around 3+ years of relevant experience in the areas such as BA and/or PO
- Experience with agile methodologies (preferably a certificate or enough experience)
- Experience in web development
- Experience in writing technical user stories
- Strong analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language with good verbal, written and presentation skills
Nice to have skills:
- Technical background, preferably as a developer
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies)
- Expanding knowledge and therefore improving your existing mastery of technologies
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organisational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal and professional development
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment
- Full team's support by helping you join the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Full team's support by helping you sharpen your technical skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at email@example.com and join the Vega IT team.
- Work or Internship at Vega IT
Please use this page to contact us regarding your need for our services or to pitch a project. If you prefer sending an email, feel free to contact us directly by using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.