Who can apply:
Candidates with formal education in IT. We will give an advantage to candidates with a bachelor or master’s degree in IT from the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Novi Sad.
What you'll bring:
- Fundamental knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems
- A good knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Knowledge of Source Control Systems (Git as a minimum)
- Basic software security skills
- Basic knowledge of containerization (e.g., Docker and Kubernetes)
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing (e.g., AWS and Azure)
- Open-mindedness and soft skills are a big plus
- Eagerness to learn and work with multiple technologies and providers
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies).
- Expanding knowledge and therefore improving your existing mastery of technologies.
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organizational cultures will provide you with a chance for personal development.
- Involvement in challenging and dynamic working environment.
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at email@example.com and join the Vega IT team.
- Work or Internship at Vega IT
Please use this page to contact us regarding your need for our services or to pitch a project. If you prefer sending an email, feel free to contact us directly by using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.