Who can apply:
Candidates with formal education in IT. We will give an advantage to candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT who graduated from the Faculty of Technical Sciences or the Faculty of Science, Novi Sad.
What you'll bring:
- Proficiency knowledge of Drupal 8
- Hands-on experience with Acquia Drupal Cloud
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming (fundamental concepts, such as abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism)
- Experience with source control systems such as Git
- Knowledge of English language (writing and speaking skills)
- Open-mindedness and soft skills are a big plus
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Experience with an MVC based framework like Laravel is a big plus
- Experience with hosting Drupal solutions on Azure
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with different technologies).
- Expanding knowledge and therefore improving your existing mastery of technologies.
- Getting to know different teams from different countries and meeting different organisational cultures which will provide you with a chance for personal development.
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment.
- Full team's support by helping you join the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Full team's support by helping you sharpen your technical skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at email@example.com and join the Vega IT team.
- Work or Internship at Vega IT
Please use this page to contact us regarding your need for our services or to pitch a project. If you prefer sending an email, feel free to contact us directly by using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.