Who can apply:
If you enjoy being actively involved in website development, love working in a team and sharing knowledge with others while improving your skills, then Vega IT is the right place for you. Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and join our team.
- At least two years in the industry
- Good knowledge and experience with HTML5 (understanding of semantics and SEO principles as well as accessibility)
- Good knowledge and experience with CSS3 (experience working with advanced CSS layouts and animations)
- Good knowledge and experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS)
- Experience with some of the package managers and toolkits (npm/Gulp)
- Experience with code version control systems (Git)
What you'll be doing:
- Creating pixel-perfect front-end pages and components for various web platforms
- Optimising pages for various devices and browsers
- Developing web pages with performance and accessibility in mind
- Writing clean, consistent, and well-maintainable front-end code
- Providing website maintenance and enhancements to the front-end code
- Maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail regarding the front-end code and website usability
- Staying up-to-date with web design and technology trends, researching new technologies and presenting them to the team
- Helping and optionally mentoring new, less experienced colleagues
- Participating in biweekly team meetings and various internal knowledge-sharing events
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to be a part of a great company culture
- Full team's support by helping you join the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Full team's support by helping you sharpen your technical skills
- Utilize Front-end development best practices in everyday work.
- Be coached and mentored about best practices in Front-end development.
- Use the very latest technologies to build websites and mobile applications.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
Our vision and mission are:
“It is our dream to create a happy and successful business, allowing us to use its success and power to make the world a better place”
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at email@example.com and join the Vega IT team.
- Work or Internship at Vega IT
Please use this page to contact us regarding your need for our services or to pitch a project. If you prefer sending an email, feel free to contact us directly by using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.