Who can apply:
Candidates with a formal education in IT. The advantage will be given to the candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT from the Faculty of Technical Sciences or the Faculty of Science, Novi Sad.
What you'll bring:
- Good knowledge of core web technologies
- Good knowledge of Web Services and interfaces (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Good knowledge of at least one OOP language (C#, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby...)
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Excellent organisational, client-facing, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, good skills for analyzing business requirements
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Willingness to learn and work with different Salesforce products
- Open-mindedness and soft skills are a big plus
Benefits of working in our team:
- Working on a large number of different projects (which includes working with other technologies)
- Expanding knowledge and therefore improving your existing mastery of technologies
- Getting to know teams from different countries and meeting different organisational cultures will provide you with a chance for personal development
- Involvement in a challenging and dynamic working environment
- Full team's support by helping you join the company's culture, fit in, and bond with others
- Full team's support by helping you sharpen your technical skills
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
Our vision and mission are:
Our dream is to make a happy and a successful business that would allow us to use its success and power to shape a better world.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and join the Vega IT team.
- Work or Internship at Vega IT
Please use this page to contact us regarding your need for our services or to pitch a project. If you prefer sending an email, feel free to contact us directly by using our email address email@example.com.