We are entering phase 4 of our “Code for a Cause 4” campaign!
Designers, now we need your help! It’s your time to shine and make an impact in our community by helping non-profit organisations who need our support!
Last year, we had amazing support from Elder, Saturized, PopArt Studio and Baseline design agencies, as well as design enthusiasts who joined the campaign as individuals.
This year, we want to help as many organisations as we can, so we need even greater support from the design community.
So, can we count on you, and your team? ;-)
Who Can Join Code for a Cause 4?
Any designer or design agency who is ready to give back to our community.
We invite you to join us and FILL IN THE FORM ON THIS LINK.
How Long Will the Phase Last?
The open call for designers starts now! Note that all designs should be completed by the 15th of September, before the hackathon.
What Are the Project Priorities at Code for a Cause 4?
During the public voting, our citizens determined what our priorities should be:
- The mobile app for the platelet donors (Leuka—The Association of Patients with Acute Leukemia)
- The “Eco-Hero” mobile app (Organisation Čepom do osmeha)
- The platform for business coordination of the SOS Autonomous Women's Center (SOS Women's Center)
- The website of the ACT Foundation, Serbia (ACT Foundation)
- The mobile app “Putevima žena” (Irida)
- The mobile app “Psihofon” (ProAktiva Psychological Center)
- Digital support service for the students with disabilities (The Association of Students with Disabilities)
- The website “Zajedno možemo mnogo” (Novi Sad Association of Citizens)
- The website AKUDUNS “Sonja Marinković” (organised by AKUDUNS “Sonja Marinković”)
- The website “Dečija pijaca” (Women's Business Club, Zrenjanin)
- “Vitaplan Digital Assistant” (Kolping Society of Serbia)
- The website The Association of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing of Vojvodina (the Association of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing of Vojvodina)
- The website “Zaprirodu.rs” (Zaprirodu.rs)
- Software for the “Uhvati film: Film dostupan svima” film festival (Creative Affirmative Organization PARNAS)
- The website "Dobri ljudi" (Special Education School Dr Milan Petrović)
- The website for the project “Nulta tolerancija nad nasiljem nad ženama”
- The MYNPB software (Vojvodina ICT Cluster )
- The website for the LAB Cultural Center (LAB Cultural Center)
- The website “Novi Sad – moderni grad” (BAZA, Association of Novi Sad Architects, Ephemera collective)
- The website for the Obnova Film Festival (the Obnova Film Festival)
The first design agency to submit their application will get the first pick of the project they want to work on. So don’t wait, and join us today!
One of the first teams that jumped onboard on the first day of the open call for the IT companies were Emakina.rs, Vega IT Sigma Team, Vega IT Beta Team and Vega IT Omega Team. Thank you for wanting to be a part of positive changes in our society.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time!
*Vega IT claims rights to include additional project ideas if we believe they will improve the well-being of the local community.