Creating Software Products - what does it mean?
In order to develop a good software product, it is very important to have a proactive team who takes over the ownership of the project it is working on. This is precisely the reason why our partners/clients maintain collaboration with us for many years.
Our clients mostly hire us in the following cases:
- When they need to extend their existing team of developers. This can happen either at the beginning of the project development or when there is a greater need for upgrading an already existing product, and our clients cannot find and hire top experts in that particular field of expertise.
- When there is a need for a self-managed team to work on the development of the product. In that case, a part of our team can also be a product owner, project manager/scrum master, WA and DevOps engineer.
- When there is a need to maintain and support the completed project. With some knowledge-sharing and knowledge build, our team can take over the maintenance and support of the product that the other team developed.
The methodologies we work with include Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall. We will always consider the needs of our clients and suggest suitable methodology or some of its variations.
Software product development consists of:
- Software Product Architecture
- Software Product Design
- Software Product Prototyping
- Software Product testing
- Migration and porting
- Technical support
- Technical maintenance
- Professional services.
The benefits of working with us:
- Highly skilled technical staff available at short notice and for flexible periods. The possibility of downsizing with just one-day cancellation notice.
Faster time to market
- With Vega IT, customers can focus on their core business and save time to recruit, train and develop IT resources.
Stability and guaranteed quality
- Vega IT is your long-term partner with a strong focus on employee retention and development.
- With 10+ years experience in the market and 180+ full-time talented developers, our colleagues will take ownership and responsibility of the entire development process.
How do we retain our people?
Great people stick around because of how we work. We take happiness at work seriously, and with our everyday activities we make our colleagues feel their work is meaningful, and we help them feel fulfilled.
We provide our colleagues with the best possible working conditions, 3000m2 of the amazing office space and state-of-the-art equipment.
Co-founders are involved in everyday activities at Vega IT and they take an active interest in the personal lives, strengths, weaknesses and ambitions of each of our colleagues.
The company is continually striving to promote entrepreneurship among colleagues and encourage them to think as leaders and entrepreneurs.
We are proud to say that most of our colleagues are with us for more than five years.